- Original Designer Case & Cloth
- Tracked Delivery
The Ray-Ban Clubmaster RB5154 2000 Shiny Black is a best-selling Ray-Ban frame. The timeless style has a vintage look that was seen in the 1940s. The glasses are half-rimmed with lightweight acetate used for the upper front of the frames and temple arms and metal rim is used for the lower front of the frames. The two materials compliment each other stylishly and is durable.
These are a popular because they are so comfortable to wear as well. The lightweight feel of the glasses provides comfort all day long as the wearer will not be irritated by them. Additionally, the temple tips have a distinctive curve which means they sit comfortably behind the ears. Adjustable nose pads allows the eyewear to rest comfortable at the top of your nose and decreases the strain felt on them. The pin accents on the front and hinge section and the metal nose bridge are all stylish additional benefits which make them one of a kind.
- Best-seller: Clubmaster glasses are hugely popular as the classic style is eternal.
- Comfortable: as they are so lightweight the glasses are great to wear providing all day comfort.
- Durable: the glasses are durable and long-lasting due to the high standard of materials used.
- Style: these are fashionably trendy and constantly come back into fashion due to the timeless style.